Millions of people across the globe today are seeking aesthetic and dermatological services. With the rapid advancement of aesthetic technology, many people also seem to be eager to look as good as they can. If you are developing wrinkles or your skin is getting saggy, you can visit an aesthetic clinic to seek plastic surgery services or have a facelift.
Unfortunately, not all clinics offer the real thing as there is a large number of “pretenders” in the aesthetic industry. Therefore, when you are seeking the services related to dermatology in Singapore, you ought to make sure that you are dealing with skilled and qualified service providers in the industry. The kind of doctor you must search for should offer proof of his or her skill and competence in that particular field.
If you are looking for an aesthetic clinic or you want to find a clinic, Dr. Elias Tam could be one of the clinics you start out with. With years of experience in medical services Dr. Tam can guide you in determining the appropriate treatments. It does not matter whether you have issues with your face, hair, skin or whole body in general because he is more than ready to provide you with information that makes a difference.
Dr. Tam is the founder of EHA Clinic and Skincare. He has been running the establishment for many years now, which has helped him understand what offering high quality services to customers truly means.
Qualifications and accreditations
· Dr. Tam is a council member of the Singapore region of the International College of Surgeons.
· He has conducted and organized various workshops both in Singapore and abroad.
· He is also one of the 16 vice presidents of the ICS.
· Asian Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons
· The International Society of Hair Restoration
· Anti-aging and Aesthetic Medicine Society in Singapore
· Men’s Health Society in Singapore
· The American Society for Aesthetic Medicine
These are just some of the credentials which Dr. Elias has accumulated during his long career. From these, anyone can see he is definitely someone who knows his craft.